A voice from the Thamizh community to Shri Rahul Gandhi

Shri Rahul Gandhi,

This is a voice from the Thamizh community.

Happen to see your “outburst” towards the BJP, in the Lok Sabha, today, where you were screaming “You can never ever rule over the people of Tamil Nadu”. How many ever “ever never” you put in your statement, you don’t sound truthful, leave alone being authentic.

You claimed that you would ask your Tamil Brother "what do you want and he says THIS is what I want" and then you will involve in conversation. Great!

As a Tamil brother let me tell you "What I want". Here are three "THIS"s I want.

1. During the SriLankan Civil war 1,50,000 innocent Tamils were killed in Mullivaikkal. Rajapakshe who pressed the KILL button, to end the war, claimed that the then Indian Government helped him in that war. He reportedly said “Pakistan gave us weapons and planes. India too helped, but didn’t want to publicize it at the time. Why, without India’s help, I don’t think we would have won that war.”

And no one from your party (ruling then) denied this statement of Rajapakshe. WHY?

Can you answer "THIS"? Can you explain to your Tamil Brothers on the “help you offered” to SriLanka to win the War?

Can we have this conversation, my dear brother?

Here is my second “THIS”. Why in 30 years you were not able to find one solution to the Cauvery issue? What THIS you were doing for that long to find a solution? And who banned Jallikattu, a traditional Tamil Sport? “The Ministry of Environment and Forests issued a notification in 2011 that banned the use of bulls as performing animals, thereby banning the Jallikattu” – Who was in power when this was done Mr. Rahul?

Can we have this conversation, my dear new Tamil brother?

My third "THIS" is on the current issue. What is your "THIS" about the student, named Lavanya, who committed suicide for being harassed for refusing to convert to Christaninity. None from TN congress has spoken about it. Justice is denied to the girl who killed herself. Can you clarify your party’s stand on "THIS"?

Can we have "THIS" conversation, my new born Tamil Brother, Rahul?

And you also rightly said, India is not a kingdom but a democratic system. Sure.

Can you explain why your Sister’s Mother in Law was given security while you were ruling India? What sane reason you are going to give for your sister’s Mother In Law was protected by Police at the expense of Taxpayer’s money?

Kingdom, yeah!

This “outburst” of yours is another feather in your clown cap Rahul. Next time when you speak, do your home work and be truthful, at-least to yourself. Gone are the days, when empty speeches fetched you votes.

Now, when you go home tell your Mom “You will never ever rule the people of Tamil Nadu”. And then go to your palatial bedroom and shout at the mirror “You will never ever rule the people of Tamil Nadu”. That would be one true statement you have made in a long time.

I wish you long life to see BJP win elections in TN and eat your own words.

"பயனில்சொல் பாராட்டு வானை மகனெனல் ;
மக்கட் பதடி எனல்."

Good luck, my new born “Tamil Brothers”.

Shanmuga Nathan

-Senthil Ramasamy-
Ireland