What is Spirituality?

Spirituality is not to make different offerings to God to fulfil materialistic needs. Spirituality is derived from Spirit which usually is enthusiastic, pure and blissful by nature. Doing Dharma with tendencies like greed, lust, fear and jealously will lead us nowhere. By offering Rs. 5000/- worth garlands to fulfil 5 lac demands, what are people trying to prove. Doesn’t God know what is what and who is who?
If we really have to ask anything from God, we should ask God to be with us, like Arjuna did in Mahabharata. Arjuna humbly requested Lord Krishna to be on their side during Mahabharata Yudha and refused the whole of Yadava Army. On the contrary Duryodhana felt fortunate to get the whole Army as Krishna refused even to hold a weapon. Result being all Panchapandavas on whose side Lord Krishna was, survived even after the most crucifying war. And on the other hand the whole Kuru dynasty got destroyed even after getting the whole of Army from Lord Krishna.
Therefore when you have to ask God for something, ask for God himself! If God is with us the whole world is with us. So never ask a Guru or God for materialistic things which are petty and meaningless. Ask God as “ Oh! God you know what I have and what I need. So please give me “Knowledge and Eternal Bliss”. Such Knowledge that can keep us Calm and Blissful (SAT CHIT ANANDA). Such knowledge that helps us remain unperturbed in worst of the worst situations as we think.
In this Kaliyuga it is very difficult to find Sadgurus who can walk us through the path of True knowledge and at the same time we can hardly find such Shishyas (disciples) who long for such True Knowledge. Unless the Guru- Shishya Parampara of earlier days revives, it is difficult to see India walk on the path of prosperity, peace and real growth. Therefore there is a desperate need to incorporate SANATHANA DHARMA in our Education System. Only then man would be HAPPY. It is only India that can bring about shift in the thinking pattern which is completely influenced by external world, and become a role model for the rest of the World!🙏