Chidambaram sold Indian rupee printing machine to Pakistan

*This will blow your mind. Read without fail.*
👇👇👎

*Insult to Tamil Nadu P. Chidambaram*

Unable to answer a journalist's question yesterday about Raghuram Rajan's complaint against him, *P. Chidambaram* canceled the show halfway and left.

*Reporter:*
Has former RBI Governor *Raghuram Rajan* complained to you that you sold Indian rupee printing machine to Pakistan?

*Chidambaram*
That's true. As the life of the machine came to an end we tendered to bid on it. Pakistani company Karan is a big sucker. We sowed.

*Reporter*:
Is it right that you sold the machine to Pakistan despite knowing that our Indian rupee notes are being counterfeited in Pakistan?

*Chidambaram*
I cannot answer questions based on conjecture. Pakistan is a good country

*Reporter*
While the Reserve Bank has said that 99 per cent of the 500, 1000 rupee notes have been returned to the bank, you have said that if Congress comes to power again, we will make the old rupee notes valid. So is it true that you hoarded Rs 5 lakh crore in Pakistan as the governor said?

*Chidambaram*
Let Congress come to power.

He got up and left angrily as he told you to just look at what you had all done. The show was half over.

_Share from Tamilnadu_

A total of 15 lakh crore 500 and 1000 rupee notes were banned during the currency crisis. We lied that they had all come back. But in reality only 10 lakh crores came.

The reason why we lied is to keep track of who owns the remaining 5 lakh crores and what their next move is.

It was only when this fact came to light that the tendency of conflict between the Central Government and me caused a model drama and I resigned as the Governor of the Reserve Bank.

I have found out where the total money is. If Congress comes to power they will turn everything into a valid note.

Not only that. Pakistani militants have obtained a machine to print Indian money from Nashik through former Union Minister *P. Chidambaram.*
*P. Chidambaram* alone has received a gift of 10 crore rupees for this.

*_With this machine, they had planned to smuggle about 8 lakh crore rupees of Indian currency in Pakistan into India. I got confidential information. I took it to Prime Minister Modi and told him. Soon after, he declared the 500 and 1000 rupee notes invalid. He is so fast that no one else can even imagine._*

If that 8 lakh crore rupees had infiltrated the country, this time it would have turned into Somalia.

A total of Rs 13 lakh crore of counterfeit currency is ready outside the country. If Congress comes to power it will come back into the country. The country will fall.

During the hearing in the Supreme Court today in the money laundering case.

From timeline of Swaps Vel
Courtesy - M.Menon